ROFLcopter. LOLz. hehe.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Existentialism Vid MEANING!!

Okay well, my video on Existentialism is about the curvy way of living an existential life. This way of living stresses making your own choices. Like should you do that homework tonight? Or even things like should you even go to school? While choices like these seem to have only one reasonable answer, there is ALWAYS a choice. But the other part of that is there are always consequences that come with those choices that we do make. As existentialists we have to accept any consequences (good or bad) that follow as a result of our decisions. We are the ones who control that though! We know what things can result after we make certain decisions, we just don't always want to accept these outcomes.

My picutres are mostly of me, my friends and family. I chose these because my friends and family having meaning to me personally, and some decisions I make affect them too and the engagement and passion and love that I have for them can influence the decisions I make. This goes along with the passion/engagement existential pillar because the people I have in my life mean a lot to me and I am a very "engaging" person.

I put the words about decisions and the result of them because, ultimately, it is up to me to be responsible for what I do with my life and how I live it. Whether it is choosing to enjoy time with family and friends, working, or doing homework. Anything in my life that happens is under my control. And although I don't entirely believe that statement because of my religious background, existentialists do. And part of me does like some aspects of the idea of existentialism, but there are others that I just do not agree with.

If i am an existenitalist, I am definitely NOT a Point A straight to Point B kind of girl, I follow mostly the pilliar of enagement/passion because I love to involve myself with others. I am a cruvy existentialist chick becasue I don't want to just exist, I want to LIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment